Thursday, April 15, 2010

My New R4

   Just recently, I got I beseeched for an R4 (a DS game that can download other games). Also recently, I got it! When I first got it, I was in rapture. But that broke when I couldn’t install any ROMS on it. I was irate, thinking that it may have been a fraud. I thought I had sacrificed money to get nothing. Then I asked my dad to help install it. After pondering for several minutes, he was able to cope with the problem and installed a lavish amount of games. I was aspired to play it right away, but I had to wait until the next day. On the next afternoon, I had a 45 minute stint playing by myself on it. There was a really intense Pokemon game on the chip and I played it on a whim. Since the R4 also provided cheats for the game, I was invincible as my foes smoldered. I was in a headlong streak, hurtling fireballs at my opponents. All the challengers ended up with a grievous loss and casualties. With the cheats, I was ruthless until I got bored. The principle reason was probably because I was winning too much. That later ended up in my hoard of used games.Some games I downloaded were Kirby Squeak Squad, Zelda Spirit Tracks, Final Fantasy III, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon Ranger, and Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I suggest everyone also to get this game because of its many features and its cheap price. I'm not sure if this is illegal, but I know it's something all should have. But just be careful, don't download the wrong files like I did!

No comments: