Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steal the Bacon Game (Soccer Version)


Today, I learned a new game, Steal the Bacon in soccer version. I learned it at my soccer camp that I go to from 9:00 to 12:00. It is really fun. The rules are unanalyzable. All there is to it is to get the soccer ball from center while your tries to get it too. To score a point, you must kick the ball in your opponent's goal. It is very akin to the regular Steal the Bacon. The rules of regular Steal the Bacon is also very uncomplicated. All you have to do is to grab something (any thing the starter of the game chooses) and bring it to your side. Without getting tagged be the opposite team. When I was playing the soccer version of Steal the Bacon, my team had one less player, so I was constituted as two players. In the middle of the game, it was me against two other people and I scored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.