Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Teachers

Hi! I'm Royce and I have lots of things to tell you about my teachers.

The first teacher I ever had was Mrs.Bowers, my kindergarten teacher. I think she is in her 50s now and she is very nice. She helped me with lots of things, for instance, writing words other than good. She also tried to make our work
fun. Every time I got a question right, I got a treat. Once we even had my hand print on clay. So, I like her.

My first grade teacher Mrs.Leaves, liked me the best in her class because I always went to her class at math time to do harder math from the beginning of kindergarten.She dresses up nice and always came to school smiling. She is a great teacher to me.

Then there was this Chinese second grade teacher Mrs.Spencer who was really nice. She dressed up firmly and aways had a snack to eat. I wish I could see her again. Her class was really fun. We got to have parties almost once a month.
Mrs.Spencer gave out prizes easily. I once got five toys in one day! Now can you believe that? She is a really fun teacher.

It was the third grade teachers that I liked best. I had two third grade teachers,
Mrs.Grandia and Mrs.Barnes They both had children of their own so they took turns teaching my class.
Mrs. Grandia was always calm and never angry. Mrs.Barnes got angry a lot. But in one minute or so, she turned happy like nothing happened. Mrs.Grandia and Mrs.Barnes taught my class a lot about writing.They took writing classes themselves too! I think they're expert writers. And that's why they're my favorite teachers.

No comments: