Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bowling and Ice Skating



Today, I went bowling and ice skating. I had fun playing with my friends. When I was bowling, I swung my arms as hard as I can. The ball went strait towards the middle rolling 12.09 mph. Boom! I got a strike and now, I have the most points. I won first place with 132 points! I was so happy, I forgot I was starving. But somehow, I remembered. So, went to the bus and rode it to a park to eat lunch. I had chicken shake-ups for lunch. You just put in BBQ sauce and you shake the chicken in the zip lock bag. It was delicious. Then, it was the ice skating. At first, I hung the side. But, I decided to let go and suddenly out of nowhere, I remembered how to skate!
Even though I fell many times, I still had fun skating for the rest of the afternoon.

No comments: